Besides its laser diodes for treating underlying areas, the GigaLaser also has red and blue/violet light. The red light (660 nm) stimulates the micro circulation in the surface of the skin, and the blue/violet light (405 nm) helps reduce bacteria in the surface of the skin. The result is a very powerful treatment that stimulates the body’s functions in several areas.
The advantages of treatment with the GigaLaser include:
- Larger effect and hence faster healing
- Improves the body’s ability to heal itself faster
- Quick and efficient pain relief in large areas of the body
- Practitioner is not required to be present during the entire treatment – or other treatment can be given at the same time, e.g. acupuncture
The GigaLaser delivers a very large dosage of laser light in a very short amount of time, and treatment with the GigaLaser is therefore less time consuming and, at the same time, more efficient for both the patient and the practitioner.
A simple and user-friendly touch screen with six pre-defined treatment programs makes it easy for the practitioner to use the laser.
The GigaLaser comes with a 2-year warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
Annex V, section 3.2 – Production Quality Assurance.
93/42/EEC concerning medical devices.
Complies with EN 60601-1-1, EN 60601-2-22, EN 60825-1 and various others.
The GigaLaser is CE approved for the following indications:
- Chronic joint disorders (arthritis)
- Sports injuries (distorsions)
- Repetitive stress injuries (epicondylitis)
- Muscle pain (myofascial pain)
- Wound healing
The GigaLaser is FDA approved for the following:
- Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness, minor arthritis pain, or muscle spasm
- Temporary increase in local blood circulation
- Temporary relaxation of muscles